Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Responsible for all B/D operational processes from opening of new accounts to account maintenance and servicing.
- Provides necessary oversight and ensures that operational processes adhere to the relevant regulatory requirements.
- The role is responsible for understanding agents/customers needs and continually improving operational processes to improve the agents and customers experience.
- The position is responsible for providing support for all transformational changes including project planning and delivery, ongoing process improvement.
- Implement process improvement plans and procedures. Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for the team.
- Oversee daily operations of the company.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate and improve process performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Assist other executives in special and strategic projects.
- Directs the back office trade review and transaction processing of all customer accounts.
- Oversees the operations function to ensure that FINRA rules are observed by the field.
- Drive solid day to day operational changes that will result in efficiencies, enhance agents and customers experience.
- Reduce error rate, back and forth with agents and enhancing data quality.
- Lead, manage and supervise people and team providing transactional review and operational support.
- Spend time in developing and coaching team Liaison with CCO and Technology / PMO Lead to drive cross-functional transformational projects that will result in efficiencies, improve customers and agents experience and enhance controls.
- Ensure the service levels are met or exceeded on a daily basis.
- Reviews key metrics and make necessary changes to continue to improve service level standards.
- Consistently looking to drive costs from the organization while maintaining the highest levels of satisfaction for agents and customers and employees.
Job Posting: 02/26/2020