We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world and that’s not all…
2018 Forbes Best Employer for New Grads
2018 Best Workplaces for Diversity
2019 Best Places to work for LGBTQ
2019 Military Friendly Employer
What You’ll Need:
We are looking for a high energy, creative and solution orientated Recruiter II that will be responsible for providing talent consulting and recruiting services to business leaders, hiring managers and candidates through Farmers sourcing and selection processes. They will be responsible for managing a portfolio of positions/requisitions for multiple departments and lines of business. Our Talent Acquisition professionals provide market knowledge, process guidance, proactive sourcing, and in-depth needs assessment which truly makes them subject matter experts in finding and onboarding top quality talent. We provide full cycle support including advertising, selection, compensation partnership and review, feedback, offer support and background.
What You’ll Do:
- Engages and assesses talent against defined talent needs.
- Provides an exceptional candidate experience and consistent communication with talent.
- Manages a portfolio of open positions and manages time to identify talent for open positions, interviewing and engaging candidates.
- Develops relationships with hiring managers.
- Conducts productive intake meetings, determines sourcing strategies and skill sets/behaviors needed.
- Partners with hiring managers, human resource partners, compensation and vendors to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Creates opportunities through networks to engage diverse and inclusive talent pools.
- Actively engages and updates hiring managers through written and verbal communications.
- Creates trusted and valued relationships.
- Creates a value proposition, markets jobs creatively and positions value proposition to fill open roles.
- Establishes a sense of belonging for everyone to bring their best self forward in order to drive engagement and innovation.
- Closes candidates and completes offers and background checks.
- Understands and conveys pertinent market information to hiring managers and utilizes data to target talent.
- Creates an outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience through an investment in relationships.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3 years professional level recruiting; learning interviewing and assessment practices and building/applying technique in assessing talent against defined business needs.
Special Skill Requirements:
- Strong business acumen.
- Broad understanding of business factors and broad knowledge of the industry.
- Solid understanding of the jobs they support and needs for experience, acumen, skills and behaviors.
- Knowledge of compensation processes and ability to create and execute offers of employment
- Ability to identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and relevance to filling an open position (fit).
- Growing expertise through learning from others and adapting techniques.
- Partners across Human Resources and the company in order to create an outstanding candidate experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
You will be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Package that has been nationally recognized! Some of the most popular benefits include opportunities for: Bonus based on performance, 401K company contribution of 4% and match up to 6%, 20 days of Paid Time Off (prorated based on start date), 10 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, paid holidays, and medical, dental and vision plans!
- 401(k) company contribution
- Bonuses based on performance
- Annual performance reviews for raises
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress- including denim
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Volunteer opportunities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all functions, physical demands and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Posting: 02/24/2020