Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Manages a small group of staff with standard tasks
- Plans and controls day to day project tasks and budgets
- Adheres to IT governance
- Manages relationship with immediate environment, enabling commitment
- Works with business unit to define needs and arranges appropriate resources
- Coordinates delivery of work from all suppliers for a small scale or sub-project, facilitating issue resolution, reviews/approves vendor invoices
- Accountable for development of work orders/cost estimates to/from suppliers, Acceptance Criteria, and User Acceptance Testing
- Responsible for project level planning, monitoring and reporting.
- People Focus: Leads a very small group of specialists who perform standard tasks.
- Carries out managerial tasks such as resource management, development, talent management, performance management, compensation, retention, replacement and termination
- Planning + Controlling: Oversees the planning and controlling of a single task / project on a day-to-day basis including project budget Business Results
- Develops project concepts, creates plans and oversees implementation of business solutions of simple to moderate complexity Governance: Adheres to organizational governance
- Relationship Management: Interacts with business and IT partners within the immediate environment to foster commitment and teamwork
- Coordinates delivery of work from all suppliers involved in a small scale / sub-project
- Facilitates issue resolution
- Reviews and approves vendor invoices/expenditures Works with business unit to define critical business needs and arranges appropriate resources
- Is accountable for work request evaluation and authorization, development and submission of work orders, as well as review of cost estimates from the suppliers
- Is accountable for Acceptance Criteria and execution of Acceptance Testing at program level
- Is responsible for project level planning, monitoring and reporting on project performance Signs off on project deliverables
- Performs internal project close down
- Conducts Post-Implementation Reviews Liaisons with the Application Architecture team, ISP, third parties, as necessary Performs as the team lead / supervisor, where assigned
- Experience with Selenium or any other test automation tools
- Ability to manage/coordinate testing across multiple business units and physical locations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in local language
- May require occasional traveling regionally or globally Level-1
- Able to give information in English and passively participate in team meetings.
- Understands routine business conversations and letters and is able to communicate with few errors.
Job Posting: 03/09/2020