We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Manager, you will bring technical and product expertise to deliver SFMC solutions to enterprise.
Manages staff, including other program managers; Plans and controls day to day project activities and budgets; Implements IT governance; Manages customer relationships, enabling commitment; Works with business unit to define needs and arranges appropriate resources; Coordinates delivery of work from all suppliers for multiple projects / programs, including risk, quality, change management, schedule, and financial management; Accountable for work development of work orders/cost estimates to/from suppliers, Acceptance Criteria and User Acceptance Testing; Monitors and manages achievement of SLA with suppliers and ISP; Coordinates communication, escalation, and financial impact management, when SLAs are not met.
Essential Job Functions
Key Tasks for Position Level I: Coordinates delivery of work from all suppliers involved in a small scale / sub-project
Facilitates issue resolution
Reviews and approves vendor invoices/expenditures
Works with business unit to define critical business needs and arranges appropriate resources
Is accountable for work request evaluation and authorization, development and submission of work orders, as well as review of cost estimates from the suppliers
Is accountable for Acceptance Criteria and execution of Acceptance Testing at program level
Is responsible for project level planning, monitoring and reporting on project performance
Signs off on project deliverables
Performs internal project close down
Conducts Post-Implementation Reviews Liaisons with the Application Architecture team, ISP, third parties, as necessary
Performs as the team lead / supervisor, where assigned Position specific Key Tasks for Position Level II, in addition to the above: Is responsible for the delivery of large scale projects to the business including risk, quality, and change management, system dependency touch points, schedule and financial management
Performs as the administrative manager of retained staff including business analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and Support Services staff
Position specific Key Tasks for Position Level III, in addition to the above: Is responsible for the delivery of multiple projects / programs to the business including risk, quality, and change management, system dependency touch points, schedule and financial management Monitors and manages achievement of SLAs with suppliers and ISP, as they pertain to his/her respective area(s)
Coordinates communication, escalation, and financial impact management, when SLAs are not met
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Level III: 5 years in an IT environment, including 2 years in a managerial role or 1 year as a Program Manager II
- 3+ Years of people leadership
- 8+ years working in IT environment
- Marketing knowledge and SFMC experience
- SQL/Database knowledge
- Agile program management experience
- Demonstrated leadership in product management
Special Skill Requirement
- May require occasional traveling regionally or globally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in local language
- Able to actively take part in meetings and conferences and communicate effectively.
- Capable of composing reports and technical explanations.
- Leading planning and budgeting
- Manage associates and geographically diverse team of contractors
- Manage multiple business partners to define priorities, drive requirements and own efficient and quality deliverables.
- Understanding business and technical requirements
- Manage multiple environments for scalability and stability without adverse impact to customers.
- Drive the technical roadmap
- Manage all vendor relationship and contract negotiation of SFMC related areas including deliverability and data enrichment and cleanliness.
- Manage the team function in Agile environment
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 03/24/2020