At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
Our Finance IT team is embarking on a significant Finance transformation and is moving the SAP Finance ECC6 ecosystem to S/4 HANA Finance (Greenfield Implementation) and concurrently reengineering Finance processes to foster a next generation of business success. Farmers IT is seeking a seasoned SAP Finance ABAP Developer to support development efforts for the S/4 HANA Finance Transformation implementation.
- Supports S4 Finance solution configuration and technical development. Should be able to perform quality checks, code reviews, and enforce industry-standard development practices.
- Effectively engages with IT delivery partners and implements industry-standard solutions leveraging the go forward platforms.
- Uses extensive IT Development knowledge at the domain level and supports change management and business adoption of technologies.
- Participates as a member of cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- Minimum 5-7 years of SAP of which two years of HANA modeling experience.
- Experience required with capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, interpreting non-technical specifications, and defining technical solutions to proposals.
- SAP functional and configuration skills in FI/CO Modules. Solid understanding of SAP data model in FI/CO Modules. Comprehensive knowledge of SAP’s customizing toolset.
- Experience in Developing ABAP CDS views / OData Services.
- Good Experience in different joins and unions used in the HANA modeling and HANA Developer Studio.
- Strong Experience in ALL RICEFW Developments and ALE/IDOCs.
- Experience required in the performance tuning of the HANA models.
- Strong Experience in System Integrations using SOAP Adaptor/IDOC Adaptors / XI and OData Adaptors.
- Experience supporting complex business solutions.
- Strong Experience in SAP FI Business Process.
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively troubleshoot issues.
- Possess advanced ABAP skills and knowledge to turn around time-dependent modifications quickly.
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes.
- Possess interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of Business and IT.
- Knowledge of BO, HANA SLT, and BODS is an advantage.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 03/26/2020