Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Note: required to have the ability to work from home, when necessary, using a wired (not wi-fi) internet connection.
- Supports the vision, mission and goals of the Credit Union by providing a broad range of products and services to members via inbound and outbound telephone contact.
- Assists members with financial service inquiries and cross sells products and services to increase the number of member relationships.
- Job Function: Assists Credit Union Members with problem resolution on member accounts and services.
- Processes member transactions and provides product and service information over the phone.
- Contributes to departmental goals by handling appropriate call volumes. Achieves acceptable call observation results.
- Completes work with accuracy and efficiency.
- Uses consultative approach in order to meet member's needs.
- Identifies and corrects member account issues.
- Provides suggestions for improving department and credit union operations.
- Assists the department by completing projects and reports related to the department.
- Provides back-up for the Back Offices Operations staff as necessary.
- Inputs basic loan information into system for processing.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional communication, organization, time management skills, and knowledge retention.
- Great interpersonal skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen attention to detail
Job Posting: 04/28/2020
Other Locations: United States, California, Torrance