At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
The IT Enterprise Content Management department is responsible for engineering and establishing on premise and cloud based content management systems across the Farmers enterprise. This is an Agile team that designs, develops and executes content and workflow solutions that are robust, secure, compliant and cost-effective for various groups within Farmers.
- Design and development of FileNet content management and workflow applications
- Collaborate with both internal and external resources from design through delivery
- Participate in analysis, design, development, code reviews, and unit tests
- Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving production issues and defects.
- Work with Release Engineering team in app deployment activities
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
- Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements to be used in the design and development process
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- Work effectively within collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
- Prior Experience required in the following:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.5.X, CE Java API
- IBM Case Manager (ICM) 5.3.X, ICN 3.0.X
- ICN/ICM JS API, DOJO
- XML, Restful Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Prior Experience including, not limited to:
- IBM Datacap
- Web application performance analysis and tuning
- Debugging skills – Java, web app and SQL debugging
- SDLC experience in planning, creating, testing, and deployment
- Version Control like Git, GitHub, Browser Development Tools
- Deep understanding of data design, master data management, application integration and Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in systems analysis, modular design and creating APIs.
- Application development skills and experience in integrating applications within an existing back-end IT systems and databases
- Proven ability to multi-task and deliver results within tight timeframes
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 05/29/2020