Want to learn more about our Credit Union check us out at www.figfcu.org.
- Develops and leads direct marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing plan, budget, and goals using internal and external data sources to identify member segments and target prospects for product offers.
- Drives customer leads through using creative best practices in the digital space.
- Measures performance of digital marketing efforts and is flexible and adaptable to changes when needed.
- Oversee the processes, programs, databases, and other technical resources to recommend activities and reports that could be tracked within the contact management software.
- Uses data driven analytics to support recommended activities.
- Directly ties activities and processes to efficiency gains, improved productivity, and overall improved results.
- Writes, proofreads, and edits print and electronic marketing materials, related member, and employee communications.
- Ensures final product accurately and succinctly represents and supports overall marketing goals.
- Supports the marketing team in a variety of capacities including being a subject matter expert, collaborating training efforts, and general support.
- Acts as a mentor to the team, including helping to develop and improve individual marketing skills, finding ways to expand and develop in roles.
- Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance.
- Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Visually verifies and reads information.
- Visually locates material, resources and other objects.
- Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
Job Posting: 05/26/2020
Other Locations: United States, California, Torrance