Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
This role is responsible for directing Card Services operations while enhancing affiliated service offerings and driving Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM Card, Gift Card and affiliated payment related projects. Responsible for system administration, testing, and implementation of credit, debit and ATM related enhancements and new functionality for the core processing system and credit card module platforms. Drives cardholder servicing initiatives by working closely with various departments across the Credit Union to establish and support business objectives. Manages the business relationships with third party card processing vendors, card networks, and card associations on behalf of the organization.
- Proposes, implements, directs, and manages strategies for cardholder servicing, card ordering, chargebacks, disputes, and processing card related maintenance.
- Manages regulatory reporting with CO-OP, PLUS, Interlink, and Visa.
- Manages credit rewards, gift card, and prepaid card programs. Develops, implements, and markets promotional campaigns. Manages cardholder engagement with various programs and prepares and disseminates statistical reporting on each program. Oversees cardholder rewards redemption servicing.
- Oversee card related processing systems including the Fiserv Credit Card Module (CCM), Fiserv Core Processing System, TMG Springboard Platform, TMG Credit Rewards Web-Site, CO-OP Extranet, CO-OP Data Navigator, CO-OP Cardholder Maintenance, CO-OP Revelation, Visa Online. Card Portfolio and Cardholder Servicing Projects and Initiatives.
- Direct and manage projects and initiatives for the debit card, credit card, gift card, and prepaid card platforms. Examples include Visa Account Updater Project, Europay MasterCard Visa (EMV) Chip Card Expiration Project, EMV For Debit Portfolio Project, Reissue Cycle Change Project, Visa BIN Reclassification Project, and Visa Travel Solutions For Risk Management Project.
- Provides year over year and YTD analysis including monitoring program, loss mitigation, which requires analysis, recommendation, and deployment of mitigation strategies.
- Work on chip program for enhanced cards program, rewards program that relate to promotions, usage, fulfillment, rewards types such as cash back, gift cards, travel, etc.
- Card portfolio features and benefit enhancements such as concierge services, lost/stolen reporting, warranty services, promotions, etc., servicing which relates to disputes, cardholder inquiries, discrepancies, exceptions, disputes, cardholder inquiries, product and rate conversions, etc.
- Manages and maintains relationships with vendors who are responsible for the credit processor, debit processor, plastics production, plastics fulfillment, and file processing. Oversees and plans vendor on-site visits at the Credit Union office and off-site visits to vendor offices.
- Performs in the capacity of subject matter expert for the following: System Administration, Specifications, Testing, Implementation, Trouble-Shooting, and Resolution. Examples include DNA Web Upgrade – Cardholder Self Service Enhancements, Credit Card Module 4.1 SU1 Upgrade, CO-OP File Certification Project, Disaster Recovery Failover Project, CCM Convenience Check Testing and Implementation Project, CCM Skip-A-Pay Testing and Implementation Project, Credit Card Processor RFP Project, Instant Issue Project, CAF Data Mapping Review.
- Regularly participates in industry related events, seminars, conferences and workshops on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis based on the significance of the event.
- Maintains current working knowledge of payments, industry developments, initiatives, products, services, and regulatory requirements. Business Unit and Employee Oversight
- Provides performance tracking and monitoring.
- Evaluates department production metrics.
- Provides staff development (coaching, mentoring, training, etc.).
- Assesses and projects departmental staffing needs.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred in business or finance or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a financial institution, including direct Card Services related supervisory experience.
- Experience with overseeing system administration, system upgrades, testing and implementation of system enhancements, platform integration, and with trouble-shooting and resolving technical issues
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs, including MS Excel
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 06/22/2020