Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
This position will be on the Personal Lines Product Innovation and Integration team supporting the research and build of innovations across Personal Lines products. Directs and conducts research and development activities regarding new personal lines insurance programs and coordinates their introduction with other departments. Responsible for obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information that supports revenue growth and profitability. Recommends strategies for improving results and market position.
- Analyzes information from innovation products using data correlation, and statistical analysis.
- Develops data and information structure to support innovation launches. Suggests enhancements in reporting to better drive innovation initiatives throughout the organization, which may include dashboards, reports, and graphics.
- Performs primary field research, including customer, distribution, competitor, insurance department, and market surveys.
- Identifies market segments and develops specialized pricing approaches.
- Provides detailed requirements for systems implementation projects.
- Measures and monitors performance of initiatives, and identified segments for connected auto and connected home.
- Facilitates through other parts of the organization to accomplish results. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Four years’ experience in similar role or graduate degree and two years’ experience in similar role.
Job Posting: 06/29/2020
Other Locations: United States, Delaware, Wilmington,United States, Ohio, Independence